The Torcherous Travel

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Its that time again, time to leave Missouri and drive back to PA. It was a wonderful trip, but it will be wonderful to be back and see my family again. We left from MO about 3pm and it is currently 11:56 pm....We still have many many miles of road yet to drive upon. The trip so far has been comprised of texting everyone, mostly to each other. I know, I know...it dosent make sense. That's what happens when you scrunch 8 humans in a van...they do crazy things. I don't believe I am going to get any sleep on this trip :) Nat and Chris are the only guys that got any sleep. So far Mr. Nadaskay has been doing all the driving, he seems to be doing good. I have a feeling he is going to need a coffee break soon. This morning Travis Jones preached and a couple other guys. Bro Jones was the highlight for today. It was very challenging. Basically the lesson was this, If you are not discipling, you are in sin. Ya, its hard to hear...I need to get cracking in this area. Well, hopefully the rest of this trip will be as uneventful as it has been so far. I'm very thankful for this trip. It has been great to be around these men of God. I am anxious to get some better plans together to grow. Have a wonderful day everyone!
Signing off,
BenH

0 comments