Feeling Fabulous!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thank you so much for those of you who prayed. My blessing today is that I am feeling sooo much better. I only had to fight with my allergies toward the end of the messages. This morning we had preaching from 9am till 2PM with 2 10 min. breaks :) Very long time to sit, but the messages were outstanding. Also, the people at this church are very friendly and all the teens I've come across from this church have a very servant spirit about them. As was mentioned by one of the Pastors, Pastor Smith (the Pastor of this church) is very complimentary toward every preacher that stepped into his pulpit. I'm praising the Lord that I was able to have this opportunity to be with these great guys. I appreciate your prayers. Have a Great Day Everyone!

Raise the Banner High ! :D
Benjamin

0 comments