A Musical Family Trip

Friday, April 11, 2008

I am right now riding back from Moravian College. My whole family and I went to listen to great musical concert. Since Nina is working on a music degree from Lousianna Baptist University she needed to watch two orchestra concerts. The last song was really neat, certain of the students took turns directing then went back to playing their instruments. It was great.Hudson is so funny, he cracks me up. The highlight of the concert for him was the grapefruit juice and cookies at the end. He got scared at some of the boisterous pieces of music, but he held on because he saw the treat during the intermission :)

So, the blessing for today is that I was able to hear the excellent concert and I am still alive ;) (Selena is driving) LOL, ok, she's not too bad :)

Rejoice in the Lord!

BenH

0 comments