Arrival back from Camp

Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm Back, Hooray :D Camp was awesome, the message were very straightforward and I got a lot of blessings from them. Once I got back from camp though is when I saw that I had a huge amount of blessings to share. 


1. I had been praying at camp that I would be able to specifically be an influence on one or more of the guys in the cabin and be able to cause them to make a change in their life to live godly whether the situation was salvation or just a spiritual area. The Lord did answer my prayer and I was able to hear about it through another counsellor at camp.  All guys in my cabin were from another church and basically we had  a little bit of a rough time in the beginning of camp because of the many rules and they didn't know me and Nat. However, at the end of camp I was told that the guys were talking about the testimony/devotional that I shared with them the last night on the way back in the bus. I was told that its not that they don't talk about spiritual things, but its just not very often. I was ecstatic to hear that my testimony influenced them to on their own talk about spiritual matters. 

2. When I got back from Camp on Friday evening Titus my Dad and I went to help the Pasterski's move to their new home and we had a great time doing that! You can check out Abbi's blog at (http://dearabbi.blogspot.com/)

3. On Friday night we all decided to go out and see some fireworks which were for free and they turned out really nice. I love those type of deals, hehe...The Lord held off the rain just long enough so that we could watch the show and after that the rain started to really come :D


4. My family decided to go out to eat on Saturday night instead of going out to eat Sunday afternoon and the vote turned in favor of going to Pizza World. The pizza and salad was great, but the blessing was yet to come :) When we were just about to leave the owner came up to us and told us how nice we looked. lol, good business owner :) As we talked to her we shared with her our testimony tracks of what God has done in our life and she was told us a couple times that she would absolutely read them that night because she said what she saw in our family is what she wanted her two kids to turn out like. I won't go into any specifics, but please pray for this lady to call my mother to start up a Bible Study because she did seem to be seriously interested. That would be so awesome if she starts the Bible study! She was sharing how God so easily allowed her to start the business and we were like, Amen, God does definitely have a purpose for you being here. :)

Thanks for reading ya'll
Enjoy your Day!
BenH

0 comments