Billions of Blessings

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Haha, I hope that I didn't scare you by the title of this blog. :) Though I to have billions of blessings I'm just going to share with you a tidbit I got from my devotions. I like typing on my iPhone, but not a billion sentences. Come to think about it, it would take me quite awhile to do that on my laptop too :)

Okay, 2 Thessalonians says, "And we have confidence in the Lord touching you, that ye both do and will do the things which we command you."
Imagine the joy that must have been in Pauls heart as he wrote to the Thessalonians when he knew they would obey the Lord and would follow what he said. I'm sure my Pastor gets worn out by people who simply just don't to what he tells them from the scripture. Obviously I know that I don't follow the scripture 100% or I would be perfect like you, LOL. I want to make it a goal though that if someone in authority is pointing out a truth from the Bible I will do my absolute best to obey it. Well I got to go now, choir is coming up. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

BenH

0 comments