Code Crunching

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tim Lytle taught a class about web design and since I have an interest in learning that kind of stuff I thought I would check it out. It was a great class, maybe I will be using it down the road for some more web projects. Yesterday evening I was praying that I would be able to get another project because I really wanted to get going on some new paid project and the Lord dropped a really fun project right on my path and I finished it over night :) . I didn't think of looking into doing graphic design because my expertise is really video editing,  but I saw this project and I was like...aww, I'm going to give it a shot, I'll make the banner for the website and give him the whole file and see if he wants it. To my excitement he accepted my bid and he gave me a couple updates and I finished in the morning. I was quite excited about that. It was a cool blessing... You can check out the graphic on his website at http://kaiwaldon.wordpress.com/ . I don't believe I've showed you the other recent web projects I've

finished recently so, here are the links....

0 comments