Get an Earfull

Thursday, November 13, 2008

My bud has returned... Okay, to be more specific my earbuds have returned :) I thought for sure I must have misplaced my earbuds and left them at some other place though I couldn't for the life of me remember where. I did pray about it, but they I couldn't find them for about 3 or 4 days so I pretty much gave up hope of ever finding them. I really didn't want to fork over $30 bucks for a new pair, so I resolved that I was going to be headless for awhile. Headsetless that is.

BUT, the blessing is that while my brother Titus was trying to help me work on a project he went to grab something and he found my headset tucked away. I still don't know how they got there. I am just so thrilled that I got them back now!!! I'm enjoying listening to some music right now as I type this bloggy up on my phony. I am smiley :)

Have a Wonderful Night Everyone!!!
BenH


0 comments