Open My Eyes Lord

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Today was a very special today. As some of you remember I told you about my neighbors who have been saved. Well, today Amanda Lagan was baptized at my church and it was so exciting to hear her salvation story. I wish I could have posted it on video. It was very exciting. I just got back from having a wonderful time of food and fellowship at their house with their friends and relatives.

In addition to that blessing my group was able to sing at my church the song "Open my Eyes". I thought the song was very pretty and EXCELLENT words. There are so many songs out there that have phenominal words that really encourage me in magnifying God. I praise the Lord for music. I've added the clip of us singing on YouTube so you can check it out. Have an Awesome Day!
BenH
P.S. Check out the new blog look, :) Yes, that is me as a little guy. I looked a whole lot cuter when I was small :P


1 Responses to Open My Eyes Lord

  1. Robert Says:
  2. I wasn't able to make it in time to hear you guys sing last night... Thanks for posting - I enjoyed it!